Saturday, January 2, 2016

January Joining Special!

I have done so well with Paparazzi in the last 3+ years that I want to share it with you!  Join under me and you get some extra free bling on top of Paparazzi's offer.  Depending on the size of your kit you can get, one 4 piece fashion fix set with the $99 kit, two 4 piece fashion fix set with the $299 kit or three 4 piece fashion fix set with the $499 dollar kit and you get to see me in Las Vegas this year for the Paparazzi Convention!  You get a free website that people can order from directly from Paparazzi, so no need for having a lot of inventory.  Also you have free access to ALL 500 pieces of My inventory.  What does that mean?  Well if you have something that is not selling I will trade you,  have someone lookin for something special and I have what they are looking for, I will trade you.  That give you  instant access to more inventory with no extra financial ties.  Also if you need help, just ask me I will come if available.  I will also help train you individually or take my inventory to an event with you to show you how it's done.  All I ask in return is replace the inventory that is sold and all profits are yours to keep!  Who else do you know will offer that much help?  I am here to help you get your small business going. 

From Paparazzi,  Many of you have asked, and HERE IT IS!! THIS MONTH ONLY, all of our starter kits come with FREE BLING! On top of the incredible deal that they already are, Paparazzi just kicked things up a notch! Ummmm BOOOOYAH! EVERY STARTER kit includes enough inventory, that once sold, pays back your initial investment, AND makes you AT LEAST 100% profit!! I don't know of any other business opportunity out there that offers that kind of return potential! Start your new year off right by joining one of Paparazzi's TOP teams! Sell a product women LOVE, and best of all, can afford!

Contact me for more info and deals by message, call or text me at 337-692-9812!





No comments:

Post a Comment