Saturday, December 5, 2015

Online Party

Host an online party! I have room for only 2 people to host an online party before Christmas!  All items ship priority mail and will ship immediately when the invoice is paid.  The party will be interactive style with products I have on hand which right now is well over 700 items. We would do a 5 day event with daily prizes and games. I will package and mail or meet with you to get your items. We will also open an online party through my website www.paparazziaccessories.com/19938 for those who would not like participate in the 5 day event. The guests will shop through the paparazzi corporates inventory. You can shop anytime, day or night. All orders ship for $5.95 and orders of $100 or more ship for free via standard FedEx Ground Home Delivery or USPS on all orders directly to their door. Yay!!!
The hostess get a free piece for every 10 $5 items purchased, the more people buy the rewards can increase to 2 free pieces for every 10.  Contact me to get your party started! Thanks Angell 337-692-9812 or email me @ angell.duplechain@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment