Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ways to Display Your New Paparazzi Business

Ways to Display Your New Paparazzi Business

Just a few different display ideas! Your business can be as custom as you want it to be. Find a system that works for you!  There is no right way or wrong way.  If your strapped for money, try doing the first picture.  All you need is a couple of table cloths and you can get some jewelry busts from Hobby Lobby with your coupons or through the Paparazzi website.

 
The next photo is a different kind of table cloth we use. It is actually some fuzzy material from the material section.  For a 6 ft table you will need 3 yards of material.  Many people come to my tables just to feel the material and then they get pulled in to shop.

 
This next photo is the fashion fix sets.  I placed them in clear folders with the jewelry inside.  You can spread out to fill your space or stack them if your strapped for space.  stores easily inside the fashion fix boxes.  It makes it easier to check someone out because the jewelry is inside the folder.

 
This next photo is a homemade travel case. This one is made with pegboard and 1x2's.  I re enforced the corners with corner brackets and hinged them together.  I placed a cabinet latch to keep it closed.  For the carry strap I used an old strap from a travel bag that had broke.  Also the circle display to the left. That is what I use for my hippie headbands.  It is a metal toilet paper holder, purchased for only $7.  No one ever knows what it really is.

 
This next picture is a display rack from geographic display systems from Philadelphia.  I covered each piece with black burlap.  Binded the edges from an old black shirt.  The hangers are bent onto the display and those are curtain hooks.  Many people are using peg board displays.  They do tend to be a little heavy. This system is very light and easy to carry.

 
This next photo is a necklace display I made from an old sheet of plywood and some coffee cup hooks.  The bracelets are just laid across the table.  Rings I do suggest to spend the $10 and purchase a ring display case. 

 
 
I hope you liked some of my ideas for showing off your new business.  All of these options are easy and low cost, except the geographic display system.  If your just beginning I would recommend making 1 small travel case, just laying your jewelry on table cloths, use various items you may have at home to use as displays and purchase a ring display.  If you have any questions on other ways, I can help assist you.  So what's stopping you from starting your Paparazzi business?  You can join under my replicated site at www.paparazziaccessories.com/19938
 
Angell Duplechain

Phone 337-692-9812  Call or text

Email  angell.duplechain@gmail.com

Facebook  www.facebook.com/HappyHouseJewels

No comments:

Post a Comment