Thursday, May 21, 2015

Home Party Bonus Rewards



I haven't done a jewelry party in quite some time. One reason I really haven't asked lately. But guess what? Who wants to do a jewelry party? Guess what else? If you book your party before the end of this month. I will double your hostess rewards! You will get 2 free items for every 10 purchased. And guess what else? The jewelry is no more than $5 a piece!!!
Party suggestion; Host a women's game night. Invite your friends over for a lady's night out at your home, restaurant, bar, etc. where ever you are allowed to have one. You can play one game all evening or several different games. Suggestions are Pokeno to everyone bring a board game not too long and compete against each other. You all can decide if you want to give prizes. Also, everyone brings a pot luck dish, including me! Everyone shops in the jewelry shop while enjoying their meal. This can be a 1 hour, 2 hour or 3 hour shop, you decide. Then you and your friends enjoy the rest of your evening playing games.
Come on lets party!
Remember  Happy House Jewels is now open for business, by appointment.  Available most days and evenings call, text or message me at 337-692-9812 or Martha Milligan at 337-692-9776.  Subscribe to my page or shoot me an email and I will put you on my emailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment