Friday, August 22, 2014

A New Way to Party

A New Way to Party
 
Starting tomorrow August 23rd I will be hosting online Parties through my Paparazzi website!
I already have one hostess! Who else wants to host an Online Party? I will set it up, you tell your friends, and they shop our fabulous $5.00 BLING!!!
 
 
Party host receives 10% of party sales in free jewelry that will be redeemed at the end of the party! I'm am getting such a great response on this new online party system that if you Book your party with me by August 31st and I will throw in 2 more FREE pieces of jewelry from my personal inventory!
 
Your guest will be able to shop through all of Paparazzi's available inventory! Which is 1,000's of pieces to choose from and all at our amazing $5 price. Your no longer limited to what I have on hand. Plus, orders will be shipped directly to the customer.   Orders under $100 is $5.95 shipping. Anything over $100 is free shipping. So your party guests can be anywhere in the USA. Don't wait! Message me now to book your online party!

P.S if you wanted to start your own $5 jewelry business, your hostess reward points can be credited to your Paparazzi account that can be used towards your start up kit to join.   We have to contact the main office at the end of the party.   You can have multiple party's and let your hostess rewards stack up and use them at anytime to purchase that start up kit. Wow
 
If your not interested in a party how about this!! You can shop from my website, www.paparazziaccessories.com/19938 , whenever your heart desires!
 
 
 
Contact me now Angell Duplechain 337-692-9812.
You can also find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/happyhousejewels
or through my Paparazzi Site: https://paparazziaccessories.com/19938

No comments:

Post a Comment