Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New June Arrivals

New June Arrivals

Congratulations you are on my list to be one of the first people to see the new arrivals.  These are a few items I have ordered for the summer heat, lots of headbands and some cool urban pieces, and they should be arriving on MONDAY!!  If your interested in any of the items pictured, send me a picture or description of the item you wish to purchase and I will set it aside for you.  I will be placing the official inventory on my facebook page  www.facebook.com/HappyHouseJewels  after the inventory is checked on Monday.
Official meaning that the inventory may change, because it may have gotten damaged during shipment and I will have to return or the company will message me they are sold out and couldn't ship.  Here are the pictures of what should be arriving around June 10th!!














































 







The END!!! Hope you liked what We picked out!!
 
 Angell Duplechain
Phone 337-692-9812  Call or text

No comments:

Post a Comment