Monday, May 26, 2014

Why Happy House Jewels Started Est 08/2013

We have an unusual why.  In 2013 my daughter Lyla was having her 10th birthday.  She inquired of me if she could ask for money as gifts and I purchase one of the Paparazzi start up kits for us to sell when we go to farmers markets and such with the birthday money. I asked her why? Said because she was tired of us going to the store And I always tell her NO she can not buy stuff. So her why became my why.  



For the last couple of years my daughter and I have helped our friend Lucrecia with her Paparazzi business.  That is how she became interested in the products.  She took her birthday money, some she had in savings and invested it in a $300 Paparazzi start up kit.  Here is a link to the video we made when we received our $300 jewelry kit.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9TjujeW1vs       







All she wanted is to be able to sell something. She said "mom I am tired of going to the store and hearing the word NO!, so if I sell this jewelry with you can I buy whatever I want? I said yep as long as you work it the profits are yours"   

She was a very good trooper. We work this as a team.  Her first few events she took all her profits and bought more jewelry, so she would have a bigger inventory.   In less than 4 months we had an inventory of over 500 adult jewelry pieces and 200 children's jewelry!  When she's able to work with me I let her keep all the profits. When I work it alone or recruit that is my profits. She liked both versions because it has helped is get a new car and truck recently.
 
 















She said its been a win win. Before Paparazzi I had enough money to pay bills. Nothing was left for pleasure, Until Now!!!  My daughter is making money and has finally learned the value of working for it and shopping to spend it. I am making money also through my team members. Commissions through Paparazzi is awesome. Selling $5 jewelry is so easy. We love us some Paparazzi!



If your interested in starting your own $5 Paparazzi business please feel free to call or text me at 337-692-9812.  You can also reach me by email at angell.duplechain@gmail.com
check out the website for kit options at www.paparazziaccessories.com/19938

Thanks for reading our story!!
Angell and Lyla Duplechain


No comments:

Post a Comment